Tuesday 28 February 2012

I SO WANTED TO HAVE A JANE AUSTEN READING CLUB! MY GUEST POST AT DARCYHOLIC DIVERSIONS

Today I'm a guest at Barbara Tiller Cole's blog, Darcyholic Diversions. I tried to tell about my rather comical real life experience of a Jane Austen Reading Club in a witty way. I was really disappointed at that time, but, at a distance,  all seems so absurd and amusing! Rather Austenesque, indeed. 
We had a Miss Bates and a Lady De Bourgh,  as well as  several impertinent Kittys and Lydias in our group. Morever, that reading group was the reason why I started this blog, My Jane Austen Book Club,  and this is something I'm really happy with and proud of.  I so wanted a Jane Austen reading club and now I have it! Virtual, international and attended by  lovely enthusiastic Janeites. At Last!
Read my post there and, leaving your comments, you'll  have the chance to be entered in a giveaway contest to win one of  two  autographed copies of   Fitzwilliam Ebenezer Darcy by Barbara Tiller Cole. I hope you'll enjoy reading as much as I enjoyed writing it. I'll wait for you there.

No comments: