Thursday 22 March 2012

AUSTEN E-BOOKS FREE AT AMAZON KINDLE STORE


If you haven't read them yet or want to have them always with you in your e-reader, here's your chance to do it!

Amazon Kindle Store is offering these seven titles among Jane Austen e-books for FREE! 



Just a click and they are yours forever! You can read them on your Kindle, Blackberry, iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad, Android, Windows Phone 7, or your PC & Mac! Go here to get your free Amazon reader App!

                                                                       


4 comments:

Seccionista said...

Hi, I just wanted to tell you that they do have free books for us in Europe too, for instance here's the link for one that I got http://www.amazon.com/Northanger-Abbey-ebook/dp/B000JML7YC/ref=sr_1_4?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1332408670&sr=1-4

I've been downloading a ton of free books from them...

Maria Grazia said...

Thanks Ana! I've added the two I've found available for Europe too.

Krista said...

I love this book, I have a Kindle but find myself loving the hardback as well read mine so much I have to have binding replaced soon! Thanks for letting us know about the FREEBIE'S thanks so much!

Krista

BurtonReview said...

Yay.. I just got an e-reader... and having so much fun with it!
(much to my library's chagrin!!)